I can’t believe that we are already heading into 2013! To ring in the New Year I have some super fun and easy treats to share… like these Sparkling Jello Jigglers. With just a little Welch’s Sparkling White Grape Juice, sprinkles and some Gelatin you can make some fancy flavored jello jigglers that are sure to please kids and adults alike!
I used gold stars and sparkling sugar, but you can use any sprinkles that fit your theme. We loved the gold stars… they are so festive!
If you can make Jello… you can make these! So easy and super fun!
- 2 packets of knox gelatine (unflavored)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups sparkling white grape juice
- sprinkles (I used gold stars made by Wilton and sparkling sugar from deco art)
- Mix gelatine, sugar and the sparkling white grape juice in a medium microwave safe bowl well and let it sit for 3 minutes. Microwave on high for 3 minutes until everything is dissolved. Pour into an 8 inch square or round cake pan (glass or ceramic is best) that is sprayed with oil or cooking spray. Refrigerate until completely set.
- take a cookie cutter (i used a mini flower) to cut out the jigglers. There will be extra jello leftover which you can chop up and serve.
Thanks for stopping by!