Top Food and Creative Lifestyle Blog
You can reach me quickly at [email protected]
A detailed media kit is available upon request
Since 2008, Sprinkle Some Fun (formerly Bubbly Nature Creations) has been a top blog for food, fun crafts, DIY, and party ideas for families to experience and enjoy together.
About Sprinkle Some Fun
When I started this blog in 2008 (called Bubbly Nature Creations until 2016) I could have never dreamed of what it has become today. I have had so many opportunities to connect with other moms, bloggers, networks and brands. I have made many great relationships and this blog is a constant source of fun for me. I LOVE partnering with agencies on sponsored posts, reviews, press trips and experiences for brands and companies that my family and I authentically use in our lives!
Top Food, DIY and Party Blogger
Sprinkle Some Fun is known as a source of creative inspiration. Rachel’s work from Sprinkle Some Fun has been featured on the March 10th, 2014 edition of Woman’s World Magazine and has also been featured by Huffington Post, Babble, Good Housekeeping, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, Buzz Feed, Brit.co, PopSugar, Glam, Spoonful, Tip Junkie, Bridal Guide, Cooking Channel, About.com, Walmart, and more. Rachel was honored to be recognized for her photography skills in 2013 when she led a Photography 101 class at SoFabCon, a conference for bloggers.
Want to partner with me on a project? There are many ways we can work together:
1. For food writing, recipe development projects, party planning and set ups, or craft projects please contact me directly: [email protected] Long-term relationships/projects with brands are preferred!
2. Brand Ambassador: If you are looking for a Top Food and Creative Lifestyle Blog to represent your brand, we can be your product ambassador. An ambassadorship can be through a series of blog posts, as well as mentions on Sprinkle Some Fun’s social media accounts. I’m also available to travel and can do on-camera work for you.
3. Company/brand events: Invite Rachel @ Sprinkle Some Fun to attend your event and learn about your product, cause, or contest, food celebrity endorsement, etc.
4. Travel: I am available to represent or accompany brands on trips as a travel blogger, food write, party stylist and/or photographer. I love to share my experiences on the road with my readers!
5. Product reviews: If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, etc. that will be of great value to Sprinkle Some Fun’s readers, let me know. If it is a good fit with the SSF site, I may host a giveaway for you.
6. Something else? Have another idea you’d like to pitch to Sprinkle Some Fun? I’d love to hear it. Let’s work together!
These are just a few examples of ways I have worked with companies in the past and present. I am open to your creative suggestions if I feel they benefit the content of the blog and are helpful to our readers.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS:
I am sometimes compensated to work with brands and companies and am involved in various other food-related projects. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions in my written posts are entirely my own.
Professional Photography examples: