This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and
opinions are my own.
Sometimes all it takes to have a healthier day is to start it out right with a healthy breakfast. It’s also helpful to have healthy snack options ready to go when hunger strikes.
That’s why I love having a big container of FAGE Greek Yogurt in my refrigerator so I can use it for a meal or snacks. I think having Greek yogurt with fruit and toppings is the perfect way to start my day. Below I have some serving suggestions and 5 easy Greek Yogurt Bowls!
Have you ever tried FAGE Greek yogurt before? FAGE Greek yogurt is one of my favorite yogurts when I want something super creamy and filling. I love that FAGE has containers of 5% plain Greek yogurt so I can add in any toppings that I choose. You can find them at your local grocer in 3 different sizes; 7 oz., 17 oz., and 35.3 oz.
Here is the list of my favorite toppings to add in a Greek Yogurt Bowl.
- Stone fruits: Cherries, Peaches, Apricots, Mangoes and Nectarines.
- Tropical Fruits: Bananas, Pineapples, Mangoes, Passion Fruit, Guava, Kiwi, Papaya, Dragon Fruit and Pomegranate.
- Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, and Raspberries.
- Grains: Quinoa Puffs, Toasted Oats or Granola, and Puffed Rice.
- Seeds: Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds.
- Nuts: Pistachios, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, and Cashews.
Of course there is more that I could add to the list, but it’s a good one to keep handy when you need some Greek Yogurt inspiration! The way I use the list is to add a fruit or a couple of fruits first. Then add in a nut or seed. From there you can add a grain if you wish.
Here are a few topping mixture ideas to try on top of your FAGE Greek Yogurt Bowl (these are all in the pictures):
- Cherries, grapes, pomegranate and pistachios.
- Strawberries, green kiwi, yellow kiwi, and chia seeds.
- Mangoes, dragon fruit, passion fruit, horned melon and coconut.
- Granola, bananas and mandarin oranges.
- Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi and puffed quinoa.
What do you like to add to your Greek Yogurt Bowls? If you haven’t tried FAGE 5% Plain Greek Yogurt as a yogurt bowl yet then give it a try and let me know what you think! FAGE Greek Yogurt is something that I love to keep in stock for an easy Greek Yogurt Bowl anytime.