This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and
opinions are my own.
Sometimes all it takes to have a healthier day is to start it out right with a healthy breakfast. It’s also helpful to have healthy snack options ready to go when hunger strikes.
That’s why I love having a big container of FAGE Greek Yogurt in my refrigerator so I can use it for a meal or snacks. I think having Greek yogurt with fruit and toppings is the perfect way to start my day. Below I have some serving suggestions and 5 easy Greek Yogurt Bowls!
Have you ever tried FAGE Greek yogurt before? FAGE Greek yogurt is one of my favorite yogurts when I want something super creamy and filling. I love that FAGE has containers of 5% plain Greek yogurt so I can add in any toppings that I choose. You can find them at your local grocer in 3 different sizes; 7 oz., 17 oz., and 35.3 oz.
Here is the list of my favorite toppings to add in a Greek Yogurt Bowl.
- Stone fruits: Cherries, Peaches, Apricots, Mangoes and Nectarines.
- Tropical Fruits: Bananas, Pineapples, Mangoes, Passion Fruit, Guava, Kiwi, Papaya, Dragon Fruit and Pomegranate.
- Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, and Raspberries.
- Grains: Quinoa Puffs, Toasted Oats or Granola, and Puffed Rice.
- Seeds: Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds and Sunflower Seeds.
- Nuts: Pistachios, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, and Cashews.
Of course there is more that I could add to the list, but it’s a good one to keep handy when you need some Greek Yogurt inspiration! The way I use the list is to add a fruit or a couple of fruits first. Then add in a nut or seed. From there you can add a grain if you wish.
Here are a few topping mixture ideas to try on top of your FAGE Greek Yogurt Bowl (these are all in the pictures):
- Cherries, grapes, pomegranate and pistachios.
- Strawberries, green kiwi, yellow kiwi, and chia seeds.
- Mangoes, dragon fruit, passion fruit, horned melon and coconut.
- Granola, bananas and mandarin oranges.
- Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi and puffed quinoa.
What do you like to add to your Greek Yogurt Bowls? If you haven’t tried FAGE 5% Plain Greek Yogurt as a yogurt bowl yet then give it a try and let me know what you think! FAGE Greek Yogurt is something that I love to keep in stock for an easy Greek Yogurt Bowl anytime.
good morning quotes
Sunday 7th of August 2022
Lovely Article. Relish Images. I Love It.
Thursday 7th of October 2021
LOVED BOTH THE OATMEAL AND GREEK YOGURT BOWLS! USING BOTH IDEAS FOR A BABY SHOWER! THE LIST OF IDEAS WILL HELP FAMILY AND FRIENDS TRY SOMETHING NEW AND THE RECIPE LIST MADE MY JOB OF SHOPPING SOOOOO EASY! THANK YOU
Sunday 24th of May 2020
Looks delicious, I would so try it, but I don’t have any berries 😂
Saturday 9th of May 2020
I do not like fruits that much, but after getting this recipes.. yes i should try this .. Thanks Rachel.
good morning message
Monday 30th of December 2019
So I must tell you I love yogurat and this greek yogut bowls are too great.