The weather is warming up and that means that it’s time for a good spring cleaning at our household. I like to take this time to de-clutter and deep clean. One of the chores that should not get overlooked when deep cleaning is dusting. Dust can easily accumulate and I am always surprised at how quickly it does!
These top 5 dusting tips for easier spring cleaning will make the job much less time consuming and help to prevent dust from building up as quickly!
- My first tip is to use a dusting spray like Endust Lemon Multi-Surface Dusting Spray with a microfiber cloth. The reason to use a dusting spray is that it helps get more dust off without just spreading it all around. I like using Endust with the Lemon Scent because it always leaves a natural shine and a scent I love!
I recently purchased an accent table from a garage sale and it had been sitting in our garage while I made a place for it in the house. The table got super dusty just sitting there and so I used some Endust and wiped it up with a microfiber cloth and it now SHINES! I always love the results with Endust!
2. Use an old glove to dust tight spaces or corners.
I just sprayed a little Endust on my glove and it was so easy to dust all the tiny crevices around the house. This is great for things like knick knacks and chandeliers! I was glad to find out that Endust can be used on wood, cabinets, vinyl or finished smooth leather, stainless steel, car interiors and more!
3. Use a little Endust sprayed on a cleaning cloth or dusting mop and get small dust particles off of the floors easier. Just be sure not to spray the floor directing because it will make them slippery.
4. Dust your blinds with an easy to make DIY Blind Cleaning Tool. I made this last year and I still love it! Instead of going over each blind twice (top and bottom) the blind cleaning tool will get it done at once! To make your own just use some cheap metal tongs with microfiber cloths wrapped around the ends. Secure it with rubber bands and use a little Endust to easily pick up the dust and leave a nice shine.
5. Change your home air filter often! Don’t let this one get overlooked. You may be accumulating more dust than usual if the air that is circulating is from an old filter. Change it out and you should see a little less dust collecting everywhere!
You can also enter below for the #DustOff Challenge Sweepstakes! There is no purchase is necessary and you do not have to actually use Endust in your photos to enter. 5 winners will be chosen on May 4th and will be announced on Endust’s social channels. 1 Winner will receive a $100 gift card and a spring-cleaning prize package consisting of Endust’s family of products!