This tasty Pepperoni Pizza Stackers recipe is part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
We are a pepperoni loving family. Not a week goes by that I don’t buy at least one package of Hormel Pepperoni for us to snack on and make easy pizzas with. I like to change things up a little every once in a while and I decided to deconstruct a pepperoni pizza for this recipe. These Pepperoni Pizza Stackers make the the perfect party appetizer or weekday snack!
These little bites of joy are like mini pizzas that you can stack up and munch on. Whether you’re a kid looking for a tasty after-school treat or an adult craving some finger-food fun, these stackers are the answer. Imagine layers of pepperoni, yummy cheese, and zesty tomatoes, all stacked up high. It’s like a flavor explosion in every bite. So, if you’re ready to take your snack game to the next level, grab the toothpicks and get stacking!
Ingredients to make Pepperoni Pizza Stackers:
- Mozzarella Cheese slices,
- Pre-made pizza crust
- Sauce for dipping
These turned out amazing! I love that they are easy to make for a party and everyone can have their own little serving size.
The kids had fun making their own stacks too. Just be careful with the toothpick if you let your kids make their own and eat them.
My kids are already asking if we can make these again for a snack soon. Pepperoni is always a winner in our household!
What is your favorite appetizer to make using Pepperoni? Let me know in the comments!
Here are some other pizza appetizer ideas:
- 1 package of Hormel Pepperoni
- 1 12 inch or larger thin crust pizza crust cut into 2 inch triangles
- 5 small ripe tomatoes sliced
- 1 8 oz . package Mozzarella Slices, each slice cut into 4 parts
- Bake the pizza triangles first in a oven preheated to 425 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Let them cool and add 2 pieces of cheese on top of one triangle.
- Then add one tomato slice and on top of that add 2 slices of Hormel Pepperoni.
- Repeat pattern once and then add a toothpick inserted into the whole stack to secure.
- Serving suggestion: serve alongside ranch sauce or pizza sauce for dipping.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 25mgSodium 255mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 8g
#mv-trellis-comments > div > div:nth-child(4) > div:nth-child(2)