This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #PBandG
My family is already getting into the holiday season by baking up treats and decorating fun graham cracker houses. We love this time of year and being able to create yummy treats together. This year our Honey Maid graham cracker houses are decorated with Skippy peanut butter, chocolate chips and powdered sugar. My girls are peanut butter lovers and this worked out great for them! We also made some Peanut Butter Brownie Delight to eat on while we decorated the Graham Cracker houses!
First we headed to Walmart to pick up the supplies.
Honey Maid Graham crackers were first on the list and then we picked up some Skippy Peanut butter too for the houses and brownies.
The Peanut Butter Brownie Delight is so easy to make! Just make the brownies and layer on the cream cheese with Honey Maid Grahams, then chocolate pudding and then frozen whipped topping! It’s so delicious!
- 7 Honey Maid Graham crackers crushed
- 1 TBS Skippy Peanut Butter
- 8 oz . cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 regular store-bought brownie mix
- Other brownie mix ingredients according to instructions on packaging
- 2 boxes of prepared chocolate pudding
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bake brownies in 9"x13" baking dish according to instructions on box, let cool
- Beat cream cheese, graham crackers, peanut butter, and sugar together until well mixed
- Spread cream cheese mix on top of brownies
- Layer chocolate pudding over cream cheese mix
- Cover with whipped topping
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
For the Graham Cracker houses just use the Honey Maid Grahams stuck together with the Skippy Peanut Butter. We put our Skippy Peanut Butter into a piping bag to make it a little easier.
We also made decorations with the Skippy Peanut Butter! Then once the house is finished add chocolate chips in different sizes to make the scene and top with powdered sugar that is sifted all over the house and surrounding!
It turned out so cute and we added little peanut people that were decorated with a sharpie to look like our family members! So fun! We had a great start to the holiday season with this fun project.