Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee has delicious Oreos that are crumbled into a rich frozen mocha that you can make from home! Yum!
This post contains affiliate links.
Ever since Starbucks came out with their new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino I knew that I had to try it! After one sip I knew that I need to make an “at home” variety so that I could enjoy it whenever I wanted. I think mine is VERY close to the original… and my hubby thinks it is even better! I made mine using Oreo’s that had the filling taken (eaten) out. Then I crushed them in my food processor. I also froze my coffee in ice cube trays so that the drink would never water down. Oh, and one of my FAVE parts of this drink is actually the chocolate whipped cream… heaven!!! I think you will really enjoy this recipe!!!!
I always add frozen coffee ice cubes to my iced coffee and frozen coffee drinks. This makes it to where the coffee is never watered down!!!
This is how the whipped cream looked right after I beat it. It tasted just like chocolate mousse!!!
Hershey’s syrup made this even better and came the closest to the real thing.
How do you like your coffee? Have you tried the Mocha Cookie Crumble yet? We love it and now we can love it even more… as much as we want!!!
Get the espresso machine (affiliate) and blender (affiliate) I used for this recipe.
Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee
- I full tray of frozen coffee ice cubes coffee brewed then placed in ice cube trays and frozen overnight; affiliate
- 3/4 or 1 cup milk more or less to taste and consistency
- 1-2 tbs sugar more or less to taste; affiliate
- 2 tbs Hershey's Chocolate Syrup affiliate
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips affiliate
- 1/4 cup crushed Oreo Cookies use with the middle cream part taken out; affiliate
- Chocolate whipped cream Beat together 1/4 cup sugar with 2 tbs cocoa [affiliate] and 1 cup whipping cream
- Blend all ingredient except the chocolate whipped cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass and serve with the chocolate whipped cream and a few sprinkles of the crushed Oreo's. Enjoy!!!
Here's is my Facebook Live video of how to make this amazing drink!
**Disclaimer: This is not Starbuck’s actual proprietary recipe. This is my own version copycat clone recipe of it. This recipe is for a blended icy coffee frappe / beverage similar to but not the same as Starbucks.
66 Buzzworthy Coffee Recipes
Saturday 8th of December 2018
[…] From: BubblyNatureCreations […]
Starbucks Coffee Copycat Recipes ~ How to Save Money On Starbucks Coffee
Thursday 9th of August 2018
[…] Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee @SprinkleSomeFun […]
Copycat Starbucks Recipes - Makeovers & Motherhood
Friday 4th of August 2017
[…] Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee | Sprinkle Some Fun […]
Iced Coffee Recipes - Busy Being Jennifer
Tuesday 21st of June 2016
[…] Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee – Sprinkle Some Fun […]
6 Starbucks Summer Drink Recipes That Will Save You Money
Thursday 9th of June 2016
[…] 5. Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino. If you prefer a more desserty drink, this Oreo-style cookie drink is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Ingredients needed: I full tray of frozen coffee ice cubes, milk, sugar, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, crushed Oreo Cookies and chocolate whipped cream. You can find the recipe at Sprinkle Some Fun. […]