This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #RollIntoSavings #shop
Growing up my favorite thing to eat was Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. My mom tried to get me to eat other kinds, but they all tasted “off” to me. My other all time favorite food to eat has always been barbecue beef with a tangy and sweet barbecue sauce. This sandwich is the ultimate comfort food for me! It may seem a little strange to put Macaroni and Cheese on a sandwich, but it really kicks up a regular grilled cheese a few notches. This sandwich is perfect for when you are looking for time friendly and low budget meals that taste great!
I am always looking for budget friendly meals around the 1st and the 15th of the month when money is tight. I spent less than $20.00 for this meal and even better was that many of the products I used are on Rollback at Walmart right now! These are the ingredients for the inside of the sandwich. Lots of cheese went into this sandwich! I love all the different cheeses melted together with the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. The Kraft Original Barbecue has a great tangy and sweet taste and we all loved it on the beef.
Do you see that sign under the Kraft Barbecue sauce? That says Rollback! 77 cents for a bottle of Kraft Barbecue sauce at Walmart is an unbelievable deal. Time to stock up a few!
These sandwiches are so easy to prepare. If you can make a grilled cheese sandwich then you can make a Grilled Macaroni and Cheese sandwich! Make sure to add butter to the outside of each slice so that the bread will crisp up nicely.
Oh sweet mercy, these are amazing!
Best. Meal. Ever. I will be making these for our dinners often now! What are your favorite comfort foods?
Grilled Mac and Cheese with Barbecue Beef! (Simple Dinners)
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Kraft Original Macaroni and Cheese
- 4 slices of Kraft Naturals Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Velveeta shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups prepared shredded beef mixed with 1/4 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce like a roast or brisket
- 8 slices of bread
- butter for bread
- optional onion slices
- Butter your slices of bread on one side which will be the outside of your sandwich. Layer your sandwiches with 1 slice of cheese, then the beef, then the mac and cheese, and lastly the Kraft Velveeta shredded Mozzarella Cheese (and onions if you want them). Grill on a griddle or similar for around 5 minutes each side on medium high heat. Each side should be a dark golden brown and cheese should be melted. Take off heat and Enjoy!