These Strawberry Cheesecake Pops are part of a sponsored post for Fiber One and Acorn Influence. All opinions are my own.
Summer in Oklahoma is HOT! We try to keep cool as much as possible and one way we do this is by eating foods that help cool us down. Snack time means popsicle time and these Strawberry Cheesecake Pops are one of our favorite treats! Of course you can make these to eat at any time of the year cause they are so delicious.
I used Fiber One Cheesecake Bars in the strawberry flavor for these. Fiber One bars are so great to have around for quick snacks and I love the taste of them. These were the perfect option to use in the Strawberry Cheesecake Pops because they add fiber and a great cheesecake taste.
They have all kinds of flavors available at Walmart. I’ve tried many of these flavors and they are all great. It’s definitely important to keep around healthier options for snacks around the house.
I also used cheesecake pudding in these pops to give it a more cheesecake taste, but you can use vanilla pudding if that’s all that you can find.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
- 2 Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars unwrapped and cut into small peices
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package of cheesecake pudding mix or vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- popsicle mold
- Mix the pudding mix together with the milk until it has thickened. Add the frozen whipped topping and mix thoroughly. This will be the first layer of the pops so add a Tbsp. of the mixture into the pop mold first then add a couple of pieces of the Fiber One Cheesecake Bars and a couple of strawberries. Then add more of the pudding mixture and layer the bars and strawberries again until you reach the top of the mold. Scrape off any excess and add your popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid. To release the popsicles use warm water to heat up the mold until they are easily slid out. Enjoy!
Here is a fun video that shows all the steps!
These Strawberry Cheesecake Pops turned out absolutely delicious and definitely satisfy any cheesecake cravings! Our popsicle mold is getting a lot of use this summer!!!