I just love sugar scrubs and this one smells amazing! This Spice Cake Sugar Scrub smells just like a fresh spice cake. I love using sugar scrubs because I have horribly dry skin! I almost gave up on it until I tried using this. The key is which moisture to use. I use coconut oil which is one of the stronger oils and provides deep moisture. If you are prone to oily skin then make this using a lighter oil like olive or jojoba. Really you can’t go wrong! Just watch out for hungry people… they may come to sniff you. lol This stuff smells sooooo good!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup liquid coconut oil or another liquid oil at room temp
- 5 drops cinnamon essential oil, if you have sensitive skin do not use this
- 1 tsp . organic caramel extract, i found mine at OliveNation.com
- Jar with lid
- Step 1: Combine the sugar and oil first in a small bowl and mix well.
- Step 2: Add the essential oil and caramel extracts.
- Step 3: Mix everything well and place sugar scrub into a lidded container.
Sugar scrub will keep fresh for a few months if stored in a cool dry place with a tight lid on.