This delicious SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Dessert Waffles shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias
Yesterday I was busy working (as usual) and I forgot to eat lunch (as usual). It wasn’t long before I felt the grumble coming. I was so hungry! I usually have a few healthy snacks that I keep around for the whole family to snack on when we get hungry, but I also have a stash of SNICKERS® that I keep around as an instant hunger buster. I also like to make tasty desserts with the SNICKERS® like these SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Dessert Waffles. Oh my goodness these are so rich and amazing!
I have always enjoyed the original SNICKERS® candy bar since I was a kid. Recently I have branched out and tried the SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Squares, and SNICKERS® Almond. These are both so good and it gives me a variety to choose from. I used the SNICKERS® Extreme Peanut Butter Squares for this recipe.
If you enjoy SNICKERS® then I know you will love these waffles. They are SO good.
SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Dessert Waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped SNICKERS® Extreme Peanut Butter Squares and more for sprinkling
- topping suggestions: whipped cream chocolate syrup and melted peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, butter and vanilla and mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Add snickers and stir to combine (do not over-stir).
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with more chopped SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Squares, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and melted peanut butter. Yield: 10 waffles (about 4-1/2 inches).
These were gorgeous and fluffy waffles! The caramel and chocolate in the SNICKERS® Extreme, Peanut Butter Squares added a richness that made these crazy good. Since waffles only take a couple of minutes to make it was an easy way to have a dessert made quickly for when I am really hungry!
What is your favorite way to eat a SNICKERS®?
See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.
Enter the SNICKERS® “Who are you when you’re hungry? contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.