I created my Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Wraps using Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSkilledSaucers All opinions are my own.
I’ve become pretty attached to my slow cooker lately! It’s crazy how many foods can be cooked in a slow cooker, but one downfall is that some of the recipes have a lot of prep work involved. On weeknights I like making recipes where I just throw everything in the slow cooker and then I am finished until it’s time to serve! That is one reason why I love using the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces. I can make a simply amazing weeknight dinner for our family and it only takes me 5 minutes to prep! These Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Wraps taste like they came from a restaurant. We loved every bite!
For these Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Wraps I just put the meat in the slow cooker and then poured the Campbell’s Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce on top… that is it! I let it slow roast for around 7 hours while I went about my day. The smell that the sauce and meat gave off while it cooked was so good! When the meat was finished everyone was ready to dig in!
We have had the Campbell’s Sweet Korean BBQ Beef by itself with a little rice on the side and it tasted wonderful. This time around I decided to use the Sweet Korean BBQ and beef to make lettuce wraps! The sweet and tangy Korean BBQ sauce paired well with the fresh vegetables and rice. We even poured a little extra sauce on the wraps as we ate because it is so good!
There is no doubt that this easy weeknight dinner will be a regular for us now! I can’t wait to make it again! I also can’t wait to try Campbell’s other Slow Cooker Sauce varieties. They have Tavern Style Pot Roast, Sweet Korean BBQ, Hawaiian Luau, Moroccan Spiced Stew and Mexican Red Chile Taco! Which one would you like to try?
Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Wraps! #CampbellsSkilledSaucers #ad
- 1 package of Campbell's Slow Cooker Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 to 3 pounds Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 sweet Red Bell Pepper cut Julienne style
- Enough Large lettuce leaves to make 2 wraps per person butter lettuce or large leaves of iceburg work the best
- 5 green onions chopped green tops preferred
- sesame seeds
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 cups of cooked white rice Jasmine or Basmati preferred
- Cook the sauce with the beef according to the directions on the package. Once it is finished cooking take the beef and shred it. Place the lettuce wraps down onto each plate and then layer them each with the rice, beef, sesame seeds and then all the vegetables. Use the leftover sauce and serve it with the wraps for dipping or drizzling on top. To eat the wraps just fold the lettuce over like a taco and Enjoy!