I used Sweet’N Low® to sweeten up this Red, White and Blueberry Lemonade as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #donthesitaste
Lemonade and summer go hand in hand in our household. We love to try new ways to change it up by adding other fruits to it. My oldest daughter is the chief lemonade maker and she usually adds oranges or strawberries to her lemonade drinks. Since the 4th of July is coming up I asked her to think of a way to make it festive. We both thought berries would be perfect and so this Red, White and Blueberry Lemonade was born! Fresh raspberries and blueberries are a perfect compliment to the sweet-tart lemonade.
To make the fruits suspended in the glasses I decided to freeze the fruit into ice cubes. I froze 1 tray with around 3 blueberries per cube and 1 tray with 1 raspberry per cube. These looked and tasted great in the lemonade!
Red, White and Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups filtered water
- 24 packets Sweet'N Low®
- 1 tray ice cubes with raspberries and water
- 1 tray ice cubes with blueberries and water
- skewers or lollipop sticks with raspberries and blueberries as swizzle sticks
- Freeze the raspberries and blueberries with water in the ice cube trays 3 to 4 hours or until frozen solid. Mix the lemon juice, water and Sweet'N Low® in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart sized pitcher and stir to combine. Add the ice cubes to the pitcher or into glasses and pour the lemonade on top. Serve immediately while cold. Makes around 5 to 6 1 cup servings
I can’t wait to serve this at our 4th of July Party!
Want to make your summer even sweeter? Come hangout with Sweet’N Low® on their summer sampling tour to try some Sweet’N Low® sweetened iced tea, play fun games and snap hilarious pictures of all the fun. Be sure to mention “Bubbly Nature Creations” at the event for a special gift. See where you can meet up with Sweet’N Low® this summer at: sweetnlow.com/tour.