There is a local restaurant in our town that serves the best bbq chicken and ranch chopped salad and I always order it when we go there. I love the ranch dressing they put on that salad and so I wanted to find a similar store bought version to make my own at home. I fount the Newman’s Own Ranch Dressing which I love and it tastes perfect in this salad! Now I can make this BBQ Chicken and Ranch Chopped Salad whenever I want.
Newman’s Own Ranch Dressing is just one of the many flavors that Newman’s Own makes. The other flavors I love are Balsamic, Olive Oil & Vinegar, Family Recipe Italian and Creamy Caesar. I like to buy Newman’s Own dressings because they are high quality and use the finest ingredients. The best part about buying any of the Newman’s Own products is that all profits go to charity!
BBQ Chicken and Ranch Chopped Salad
- 1 bottle Newman's Own Dressing
- 1 Bottle of your favorite sweet Barbecue Sauce
- 3 to 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup corn cooked and cooled
- 4 strips bacon crumbled
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Toss all ingredients except dressing and barbecue sauce in a large bowl and serve immediately or keep cool in refrigerator for up to 2 hours. Drizzle around 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce and around 1/4 cup ranch dressing on top of salad and toss it in right before serving.
I hope you like this recipe and be sure to watch the video below for more of this recipe and Newman’s Own!