What is it about trail mix that I love so much? Maybe the fact that I don’t have to “cook” anything. Or maybe because it makes me happy to see such lonely items get mixed up into a spectacular array of goodness. Whatever it is I just can’t seem to stop making them and so I bring to you… Patriotic Trail Mix! It’s sure to be a hit for 4th of July or anytime!
My girls like to take the marshmallows and other candies out to make a flag on their napkins…. cute!
It’s not too late to make this for the 4th! Just a little cutting and mixing required! My kind of treat!
- 1/2 cup flat marshmallows cut into 1 1/2 in. strips and dipped into powdered sugar or corn starch to prevent sticking., like Kraft Jet puffed Stacker Mallows
- 1/2 cup twizzlers strawberry or cherry twists cut into 1 1/2 in. strips
- 1 cup mini square graham crackers
- 1 cup blue m&m's or a package of almond joy pieces which have blue in them
- 1 cup cashews or other nuts optional
- Mix it all together and shake it all about... 😉 enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g