Mmm… Minnie Mouse Mini CHEESECAKES! I’ve seen many cupcakes with the Minnie Mouse ears and thought I would make some Minnie Mouse ears on top of a no bake Oreo cheesecake!
These are great as an alternative to cake especially for the adults! Enjoy!
- 1 block of cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 Oreo Cookies crushed
- 8 Mini Oreo Cookies taken apart with the filling scraped out
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- icing for tops
- pink candy melts
- white pearl sprinkles
- baking cups or nut cups
- First melt the candy melts and place the melted candy into a candy piping bag with just the very tip cut off. Use a piece of parchment to pipe around 10 bows that are 1 inch wide and ½ inch tall. While the candy is still melted place sprinkles in a polka dot pattern onto the bows. Let these set before the next step (You can place them in the refrigerator to set up quickly).
- Beat cream cheese on high in a medium mixing bowl. Add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla and beat on high until smooth and creamy. Add the crushed Oreo cookies. Place cheesecake mixture into the baking cups.
- Add a swirl of icing to the tops with a piping bag filled with icing and fitted with a 1M tip.
- Add 2 Mini Oreo cookies to each cup like ears then add one of the bows to the middle. These can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 day.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g