I was recently thinking of all the holiday parties coming up and decided I needed some new recipes. I am always searching for the perfect party food and thought about Italian Style Meatloaf! I just needed a way to make them more easily served instead of the huge portions from a regular sized loaf. These Fresh Take Mini Italian Meatloaves are great to bring to a party because when sliced up they make a tasting sized portion! You can also eat one mini loaf for a full serving. The choice is yours! I served these up with a Caprese Pasta Salad and they were a big hit with everyone!
The Kraft Fresh Take was so easy to use! The Fresh Take package comes with a breading mixture and cheese which I mixed right in the beef.
You can find the Kraft Fresh Take in the Dairy/Cheese section at Walmart next to the other Kraft shredded cheeses. Make sure to print out a coupon $0.99/1 bag Kraft Fresh Take at http://coupons.walmart.com/ ! I really only needed to add eggs, spaghetti sauce and a little Parmesan cheese for this recipe which made it very affordable. You can see my shopping trip at Walmart on Google Plus!
I love that it came together so quickly. I will never make meatloaf the same again!
Fresh Take Mini Italian Meatloaves
- 1 package of Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- Kraft grated Parmesan Cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all of the Kraft Fresh Take, ground beef and egg in a large mixing bowl with hands or fork. Divide mixture into equal portions in a mini loaf baking pan. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly done for ground beef. Meanwhile heat up spaghetti sauce according to the jar. Once meatloaves are finished put them on plates and top with spaghetti sauce and a little Parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy!
This Caprese Pasta Salad goes together well with this meatloaf as a side or just another part of the party spread!
Caprese Pasta Salad
- 2 cups of Radiatore Pasta or Spiral Pasta
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 oz . fresh Mozzarella Cheese cubed
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes chopped
- Cook Pasta according to the box directions. Cool off pasta with cold running water while draining. Place in a medium mixing bowl and mix in the rest of ingredients. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Best served cold. Enjoy!
I was pretty proud when my kids all asked how I made these meatloaves! They told me I had to make them again. I think I will try the other varieties in the meatloaf also to change it up! No more bland meatloaf for us… this meatloaf is loaded with flavor thanks to the Kraft Fresh Take!