Today I am sharing this EASY and SO delicious Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake! Doesn’t it look divine?
I made it using Brandi’s (The Creative Princess) recipe! The only thing I changed was I used chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding and added a little drizzled Nutella to the top. Yummy!!! It’s really a simple cake with simple ingredients, but the results is simply amazing.
Creamy Chocolate Pudding and Rich Chocolate Cake makes the moistest and tastiest cake you have ever tried!
I find it’s best to make it ahead of time so that it has plenty of time in the refrigerator before serving. It just makes it even more moist and wonderful. It’s hard wait until this cake is completely cold to eat it, but the wait is definitely worth it. We like to serve this at family get-togethers and it’s always gone in a split second.
- Jello Pudding Poke Cake
- 1 pkg Cake Mix - any chocolate flavor
- 2 - 3 oz pkgs Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tub Cool Whip Topping
- Nutella for drizzling
- Prepare cake as directed on package in a 13x9 inch pan.
- Remove from oven and immediately poke holes into cake around 1 inch apart. You can use the handle of a wooden spoon for this or skewers.
- Combine Pudding Mix and Sugar in large bowl, gradually stir in Milk.
- Beat on low for 1 minute with a mixer.
- Pour half of mixture over warm cake.
- Allow remaining pudding mixture to thicken slightly, then spoon over cake.
- You can stop at this point and store in the refrigerator or, you can top with Cool Whip.
- Store in refrigerator and is best served cold.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Here is Brandi’s version!!! You can see why I HAD to make it!! Go check out her Jello Pudding Poke Cake recipe! This cake is so versatile and can be made in many different ways! Just use any Jello Pudding with any cake mix flavor for new combos. What would you come up with?