This Easy Teriyaki Beef with Roasted Vegetables shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
Have you ever been called a “super mom”? I haven’t, but I sure felt like a super mom after making this Easy Beef Teriyaki with Roasted Vegetables. My kids loved it and exclaimed that it was better than take out! They are not really picky eaters, but they do love to eat out. Knowing that they thought my home cooked meal was better made me feel pretty good and I made it in under 30 minutes! This easy meal is delicious and the sauce was the best teriyaki sauce I have ever made. I used Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking in the Sweet Onion Flavor and it made the sauce amazing.
You can find the Campbell’s soups for easy cooking at Walmart. Here is where I found mine in the soup isle! They are small boxes so keep that in mind when shopping. Be sure to check out this $.75 coupon on Walmart.com which starts on March 13th 2015 and is valid for 1 month!
If you like to make weekend meals on a weeknight schedule then here are some other ideas to try out with the Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking:
Recipe calls for Cream of Mushroom >> now try the Savory Portobello Mushroom in your recipe (great for skillet recipes)
Recipe calls for Cream of Chicken >> instead enjoy the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock in recipe (perfect for pot pies)
Recipe calls for Condensed French Onion Soup>> now try the savory addition of Sweet Onionflavor in your recipe (this a savory addition to any meatloaf and skillet dishes)
Recipe calls for Condensed Tomato Soup >> now enjoy with Mexican Style Tomato (great for Mexican dishes)
Did I already say that this sauce was amazing? Just looking at this pic makes me want more! Of course the beef and vegetables were great too. I usually stir fry everything together, but I wanted a nice caramelization on the veggies. You can also use this same recipe to stir fry by omitting the oven step and cook the veggies in a skillet instead.
Easy Teriyaki Beef with Roasted Vegetables
- 1 box Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking in the Sweet Onion Flavor
- 1 pound beef sliced into thin strips
- 2 12 oz . packages of your favorite frozen stir fry veggies
- 3 red or yellow bell peppers cut into pieces
- 3 Tbsp . brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp . sesame oil this is optional, but suggested
- 1 Tbsp . Rice Vinegar
- optional side: rice
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the frozen veggies out on the baking sheet evenly (may require 2 sheets depending on the baking sheet size- I used a 15x19). Spray the tops of the veggies with the cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the heat to broil and cook for another 5 minutes or until the tops of the veggies start to brown (but not burned).
- Meanwhile Pour the Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking into a small pot. Stir in the brown sugar, sesame oil and rice vinegar. Simmer the sauce on low while you cook the beef in a skillet with a little oil. Cook the beef until it turns brown (around 10 minutes) and turn the heat down. Add a little sauce to the beef to keep it from drying out, but leave the rest of the sauce in the pot simmering.
- Place the rice on your serving dish first if you are serving rice. Then add the veggies on top of the rice and the beef on top of the veggies. Pour the sauce over the whole dish and serve.
I think I want some more now!
The Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking are an easy way to make a favorite dish taste even better. Try reinventing your regular condensed soups recipes and try Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Soups to make quick, convenient meals. Which flavor would you like to try first?