This Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe is a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
I am no math wizard, but did you know that tomorrow will be the most epic “Pi Day” of the century? Think about it… 3.14159 and 3/14/15! Pretty cool if you ask me. I knew I wanted to create a pie of some sorts to celebrate and I thought of creating something around Chicken Pot Pie! It was one of the most loved dinners we had in our household growing up. I had always associated pie with dessert and so when we had pie for dinner I thought I was getting a treat! This Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup combines everything that I love about Chicken Pot Pie and makes it super easy to make and serve. Of course the pie chips are my favorite part, but the soup is excellent too!
Campbell’s soups are known for turning simple dishes into amazing dishes with their condensed soups. Campbell’s recently introduced their Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking! My daughter and I found them the other day at Walmart and so we picked up one of each to try! Make sure to print off this coupon if you want to try them too! The Creamy Herb and Garlic flavor was delicious and perfect with the Chicken Pot Pie Soup! With the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking you can take traditional dishes that are made with the original soups and use the new soups to change them up!
Here are some suggestions!
Recipe calls for Cream of Mushroom >> now try the Savory Portobello Mushroom in your recipe (great for skillet recipes)
Recipe calls for Cream of Chicken >> instead enjoy the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock in recipe (perfect for pot pies)
Recipe calls for Condensed French Onion Soup>> now try the savory addition of Sweet Onion flavor in your recipe (this a savory addition to any meatloaf and skillet dishes)
Recipe calls for Condensed Tomato Soup >> now enjoy with Mexican Style Tomato (great for Mexican dishes)
A heavenly aroma filled up our house as I cooked this soup! It’s a good thing that it didn’t take long to cook! The soup part of this recipe can also be made in the crock pot for all day cooking too. It’s like having a weekend meal on a weeknight schedule!
- 1 Carton of Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking in the Creamy Garlic and Herb Flavor
- 1 pound of chicken cooked and diced
- 1 16 oz . package of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 16 oz . package of frozen corn, can leave out if you want to
- 1 pound of potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 cups of chicken stock or broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the pie chips:
- 1 roll refrigerator pie crust
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and cook at medium heat for 10 minutes or until the ingredients are boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Meanwhile roll out pie crust and cut into bite sized pieces. Bake for around 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch them carefully to make sure they don't burn. Serve with the Chicken Pot Pie Soup.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
This soup really takes me back to my childhood home. I am not sure why up until now I haven’t made much Chicken Pot Pie, but I know I will be making this soup again!