If you have not seen the movie FROZEN yet… you need to go soon! It’s my new Disney favorite!!!
Olaf is one of my favorite characters in the movie and so we made some “Olaf” Snowman Donuts for our Disney FROZEN Party!
The hardest part is making the heads which I suggest making a day or two ahead of time. They can be stored in an airtight container until your ready to use them. I hope you enjoy this fun treat as much as we did!!!
- 1 package of powdered mini donuts
- chocolate chips for buttons
- orange Mike n Ike candies for nose
- candy eyes, mine were made by Wilton
- mini pretzel sticks for securing head and for arms
- white chocolate candy melts
- chocolate candy melts
- melt both white and chocolate melts separately according to the package. Put each one into it's own candy piping bag. Make a small opening in the bottom of the bag. Pipe out an Olaf head shape first onto one mini pretzel stick with the white chocolate on a piece of wax paper. immediately place eyes and orange Mike n Ike for the nose while the white chocolate is still soft. Next make eyebrows, hair and a mouth with the chocolate. Add teeth with the white chocolate last. Let these harden completely before the next step.
- Place 2 powdered donuts on top of each other and stick the "head" pretzel stick into the donut holes. Add chocolate chips for buttons and pretzel sticks for arms. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g