This post contains affiliate links for the support of this blog. Thanks for your support.
These Disney FROZEN Jello “Ice” Cubes are so fun! We had them at our FROZEN Party recently and everyone loved them! They are super easy to make too.
The pictures don’t do these justice… they are actually two different colors… blue and clear! A helpful hint when making these is to warm the bottom of your dish with some warm water before turning it out onto a plate…. this will ensure that it comes out easily!
Be sure to check out the Disney FROZEN Party post for more great ideas!
Disney Frozen Jello "Ice" Cubes!
- 2 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatin 1/4 oz. each, affiliate link
- 2 Tbsp . sugar
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. colored flavored Gelatin like Jello Berry Blue 3 oz. each, affiliate link
- 1/4 cup cold water
- MIX unflavored gelatin and sugar in medium microwaveable bowl until blended. Stir in soda. Let stand 3 min. or until gelatin is softened. Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, stirring after each minute. Pour into 8-inch square dish (affiliate) sprayed with cooking spray.
- REFRIGERATE 25 to 30 min. or until set but not firm. Meanwhile, add boiling water to flavored gelatin mixes in separate medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Cool 15 min.
- POUR flavored gelatin gently over clear gelatin layer in dish. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares.
Friday 22nd of July 2022
Thank you for this recipe! I have a question, once you put the “ice” on the cake, can you refrigerate the whole cake? Will the “ice” melt at room temperature? Thank you!
Saturday 16th of April 2022
I've made this a couple times. My kids love it.
19 Frozen Party Ideas for 4 Year Olds - Or so she says...
Thursday 21st of November 2019
[…] Disney Frozen Jello Ice Cubes ~ Sprinkle Some Fun […]
Thursday 12th of September 2019
I doubled the recipe and used a 9x13. I needed to chill the bottom layer a little longer. This tasted so good! Also, I only had three blue jellos, but one yellow box! So it turned a turquoise-ish color.
Frozen Birthday Party Ideas - Frozen birthday party ideas on a budget
Monday 28th of January 2019
[…] for frozen party food ideas pinterest with so many fun ideas right here. You could also make Disney Frozen Jello Ice Cubes. So […]