This delicious recipe for Chocolate Orange Mini Cheesecakes is a sponsored post on behalf of ACH brands.
I remember being a young girl and turning up my nose at cheesecake. Any well-respecting individual knows that cheese and cake don’t go together…right? My mom always laughed at me with delight because she loves cheesecake and didn’t have to share it with anyone. Of course I did eventually get the courage to try it and I knew right away I had been missing out on an amazing dessert! There isn’t a dessert that quite compares to the rich creamy taste of a great cheesecake. These Chocolate Orange Mini Cheesecakes are easy to make and are less tricky to make than the traditional method, but they are every bit as delicious. This has felt like a never-ending winter, but April—and Easter—will be here before we know it. Top off your Easter celebration with these adorable mini cheesecakes that showcase one of my favorite fruity spring flavors. They will work beautifully for Mother’s Day brunch, too!
Chocolate and Orange is a flavor combo I’ve loved for a long time and these cheesecakes have the perfect balance of the two flavors.
The combo of Karo® Light Corn Syrup and light brown sugar gives these cheesecakes the perfect amount of sweetness. These are so easy and will please any cheesecake lover!
- 12 paper baking cups, 2-1/2 inches
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies with cream taken out and separated into 12 cookies
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 ounces, softened
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tsp . orange zest
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of melting chocolates, melted at the end for drizzling
- 1 orange cut into small slices, for top of cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 paper baking cups. Place 1 half of the chocolate sandwich cookie in each.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and corn starch in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add egg and blend well. Add corn syrup, orange juice, orange zest and vanilla. Beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into paper baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, until just set.
- Chill for 1 hour. Top with fresh orange slices and drizzle melted chocolates as desired.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g