Did this year fly by or what? I mean it was just Valentine’s day when I had my sweet baby boy and now he is nearing 9 months old! Crazy!!! As the end of the year draws in the hustle of the season will begin. That means that it’s time for some easy dinner ideas! This Chicken Parmesan Pizza is sure to please every palate and it’s made easily with a few ingredients. I love the taste that the Chicken Parmesan has with the cheesy pizza! It’s another recipe mash up idea like I had with the Tuscan- Style Sausage Potato Skins.
We all agreed that this Chicken Parmesan Pizza is a new family favorite.
I just should have made two for our family though! I hope you enjoy this Easy Dinner Idea and be sure to check out the other recipes that I have too!
- 1 prepared pizza crust 12 inches
- 1 jar of Ragú® Spaghetti Sauce, your favorite will be perfect
- 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese or Italian Cheese Blend
- 1/2 recipe of Chicken Parmesan follow the link for recipe What I do is make Chicken Parmesan for dinner one night and use the leftovers or make extra for the pizza.
- Cut up Chicken Parmesan into chunks. Preheat oven to 450. Spread sauce on the pizza crust then add cheese and chicken parmesan. Sprinkle a little Italian Seasoning on top of the pizza before cooking. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbling. Slice and serve. Will serve around 4-6 with 2 pieces each.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
These Tuscan-Style Sausage Potato Skins are amazing and whipped up in no time!