“I made some delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Enchiladas for a shop compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.” #FoodDeservesDelicious #CollectiveBias
I am a self describe”Ranch Dressing Aficionado” ! My love for ranch dressing starts at an early age. My aunt likes to remind me that on my first birthday I dipped a carrot in the ranch dressing then kept licking it off and dipping it over and over! Who needs cake when you have ranch dressing? In my teen years I was known to add a little ranch dressing to my pizza, nachos or whatever I felt needed a little kick of flavor. I still do that and it’s no surprise that my kids do too! My kids will pretty much eat anything with ranch in it or on it so I’ve been making more and more Ranch Dressing recipes. I love the way that ranch dressing kicks up the flavor in these Chicken Bacon Ranch Enchiladas!!!
The ranch dressing I used for these enchiladas is the Kraft Pourables Ranch Dressing. The new Kraft Pourables Dressings have been reinvented with a new, better taste! The Ranch Dressing has more herbs and buttermilk for a creamier and more flavorful taste! I really liked how the Kraft Ranch Dressing tasted with the other flavors in the dish.
I get the Kraft Ranch Dressing from Walmart. I really like the Kraft Pourables bottles which make it easy to squeeze and dispense! We have had more than a few incidences where ranch accidentally poured out too fast on the plate and these bottles solve that problem! I also like to buy the Kraft Pourables Zesty Italian Dressing too which I use in a lot of recipes. The Zesty Italian also is improved with even more herbs and spices!
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Enchiladas are also easy to make because I used a store bought Rotisserie chicken for the filling! That is one of my easy tips that use all the time when I need shredded chicken. It really cuts down on the amount of time I have to spend on the meal because the chicken is pre-cooked!
I love how these Enchiladas turned out! The flavors are really a great twist on normal enchiladas!
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa, fresh or jar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups COOKED and shredded chicken, I take a Rotisserie chicken that is already prepared and shred the meat- making sure to de-bone of course!
- 10-12 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup green onions chopped, just the green ends
- 1 large tomato chopped
- Kraft Ranch dressing for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Take a medium bowl and mix the salsa, 1/4 cup of Ranch dressing and sour cream together. Take out 1/2 cup of the mixture and place in another bowl. Set the rest of the mixture aside. Add the chicken, 1/2 of the crumbled bacon and 1 cup of the cheese into the bowl with the 1/2 cup of mixture and stir to combine. Take the tortillas and add around 2 1/2 Tablespoons of the mixture to the tortillas and roll them up to make the enchiladas. Place the rolled enchiladas into a 9x13 casserole dish that has been lightly brushed with the remaining mixture (Around 1 Tbsp). The tortillas should be packed pretty tightly inside. Pour and spread remaining ranch mixture onto the rolled enchiladas. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown on the edges. Top with the rest of the crumbled bacon, tomatoes, green onions and Kraft Ranch Dressing. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
What are some recipes you have tried with either Kraft Ranch Dressing or Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing?