Fall and apples go hand in hand. When I think of the flavors of fall I will always equate apples with September. Caramel apples are a great way to enjoy a tart apple without puckering up! This Caramel Apple Snack Mix is salty, sweet and tart! It’s perfect for a lunchbox or in a bowl for snacks. I liked having the Green Apple Twizzlers in there to give it some chew and the salty pretzels for a nice crunch!
I love that candy makers come out with such fun flavors for the fall! You can use the candies I suggested or a mix of your own. Just be sure to get a good brand of apple chips. I used Seneca Apple chips and it tastes amazing! I love this snack mix!!!
- Use a mixture of the following items:
- Mini Pretzel Rods
- Apple Chips
- Caramel Apple flavored Twizzlers, any chewy green apple flavored candy can replace this
- Candy Apple M&Ms, exclusive to Walmart
- Kraft Caramel bits, found by the chocolate chips- or replace with butterscotch chips
- Crackle Snaps, found in the cracker isle and they come in a box with several individually wrapped packages
- Just combine ingredients according to how you like them... want more chocolate use more etc. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g