Why do little kids not like cheesecake? Or is it just MY kids? I know some kids probably love it, but I didn’t even like it myself growing up! Such a shame. It’s not the same with cheesecake pudding, though.
My kids are loving everything about these Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites!
This post contains affiliate links to Amazon.com
It’s a chocolate baking cup filled with strawberries & no bake cheesecake make the cutest Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites! These are perfect for any holiday party!
I’ve seen a lot of the Strawberry Santa Hats around and thought I would make some of my own. I decided on a cheesecake variety since strawberry and cheesecake obviously go hand in hand.
These Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites are super cute and easy to make. There is no baking involved and you can whip them up in no time.
First comes first. You’ll need chocolate dessert cups for these. I found these chocolate dessert cups in the baking section at Walmart the other day and knew they would be perfect to use for these! You can also find them on Amazon here (affiliate)!
The second option is to make them yourself using a silicone baking cup (made for cupcakes) and paint a thick chocolate coating on the inside of the cup. Once it hardens the chocolate should easily release to make the chocolate cup.
Just fill the chocolate cup up with the cheesecake cream and then put the strawberry on top. Last step is to add a little of the cheesecake cream to the top and some white sugar sprinkles (affiliate)!
These are just perfect for any holiday party!
Connect with Sprinkle Some Fun:
If you LOVE these cupcakes please give us a five star rating below. Be sure to share your pics of this recipe on Instagram and tag me #sprinklesomefun so I can see it!
- 8 oz . Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 package of Cheesecake Pudding
- 1 package of chocolate dessert cups
- 12 strawberries
- white sparkling sugar sprinkles, affiliate
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate cups and strawberries. Beat well on high until the Cheesecake Cream is light and fluffy. Put the mixture into a piping bag and fill each chocolate cup up and over slightly around the rim. Place a strawberry with the top cut off on top of the Cheesecake Cream layer and press down slightly. Put a little Cheesecake Cream at the top for the top of the hat. Sprinkle with some white sugar sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g