Growing up I didn’t have brownies too often. My sister didn’t care for chocolate so we always made sugar cookies or at the most chocolate chip cookies. Luckily my kids don’t have an aversion to chocolate and my husband will take chocolate over any other sweet flavor. Brownies are their favorite dessert and combined with peanut butter… it’s always a winner!
I love the idea of Oreo Brownies and they taste great Peanut Butter style! Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies with Reese’s Pieces are a new favorite treat of ours!
These are super easy to make. I just take a boxed brownie mix and prepare the batter according to the box directions then dip the Oreo’s in and bake in a greased muffin tin at 350 for around 12 minutes. Just don’t let them cook too long or short… you’ll either have hocky pucks (trust me!) or a gooey mess. I always bake my brownies until they puff up in the middle, but still smear a tiny bit on the toothpick.
The topping I used was a layer of chocolate icing, Reese’s Mini Pieces (in the baking isle), and sprinkles.
These are delicious, easy and I have already made them many times! 😉
We can’t wait to make these easy Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies again! I wonder what other flavor combos we can try with Oreos and Brownies… the possibilities are endless!
Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies with Reese's Pieces!
- 1 box of brownie mix batter prepared as on box any kind without nuts or other add ins
- 1 container of Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies
- 1 can chocolate icing
- 1 bag of Reese's MINI Pieces found in baking isle
- yellow orange and white sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin liberally. Dip each Oreo into the brownie batter until they are thoroughly coated and make sure to let excess slip off before placing into muffin cup. Place each dipped Oreo into the greased muffin cup. Bake for around 12 minutes making sure not to over-bake... not even a little! Let cool and run a knife around the edge of each brownie and they should pop out! This makes at least 24 Oreo Brownies. Top each one with a little chocolate icing, the Reese's mini pieces and sprinkles. Enjoy!