Hubby thinks they look like “fire-crackers”! So cute!
These mini sized portions are just right… this dessert is RICH!
Aren’t they sweet? We loved them!!!
Patriotic Mini Parfaits!
- for the Cherry- Almond Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cup "cooked" all purpose flour or pasteurized flour cooked flour "how to" can be found at this link: http://bubblynaturecreations.com/2012/04/not-so-raw-cookie-dough-for-eating.html and more as needed
- 1 stick un-salted butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp . salt
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 tsp . Imitation Cherry Flavoring
- 1/2 tsp . Almond Extract
- red food coloring
- For the Whipped Cream Cheese
- 8 oz . Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp . Vanilla Extract
- Blue Food Coloring
- white star sprinkles I used Deco Art Brand
- For the cookie dough. Cream together sugar, butter, Cherry Flavoring, Almond Extract, and Marshmallow Fluff. Add flour in slowly. Mix in red food coloring until desired color. Chill until ready to assemble Parfaits.
- For the Whipped Cream Cheese layer:
- Beat room temperature Cream Cheese on high for a few minutes until light and airy. Add in the heavy whipping cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. Some cream cheese may still be lumpy- this is ok. Take out 1 cup of the mixture and mix blue food coloring into it.
- To assemble.
- Layer the cookie dough with the whipped cream cheese in 1/4 inch layers in mini parfait cups. Use piping bag to fill the whipped cream cheese in. Top with a dollop or piped later of the blue whipped cream cheese. Sprinkle with the white sprinkle stars. Now enjoy!