Thanksgiving is over and now it’s time to celebrate the Christmas season and #SpreadCheer! We always love to send a little Christmas cheer to our neighbors, friends and family by baking up some delicious Christmas cookies. Tomorrow we are expecting the very important arrival of my newest nephew and so my girls and I made the we made these Creamy Cheesecake Filled Sugar Cookie Sandwiches to gift to my sister’s nurse! By using a Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix it make these cookies a cinch to make. We included them with a fun Christmas themed basket and I can’t wait to see what the nurse says when she receives it.
By making these yummy cookies I am teaching my girls the gift of gratitude. I think it’s important to always be thinking of others during the holidays and not put so much emphasis on ourselves. We had some good old fashioned fun making the cookies and I love how easy they were to put together. With the Betty Crocker cookie mixes it makes it easy to make several batches when we need to. Be sure to get this Coupon Offer to save $0.50 when you buy ONE (1) Betty Crocker™ Cookie Mix.
Their favorite part is the decorating and I think these little Creamy Cheesecake Filled Sugar Cookie Sandwiches turned out so cute with a little holly berry on top and the sprinkles around the edges. You can get creative with any Christmas sprinkles on these and mix them up if you want also!
Make the world a better place this Christmas when you spread cheer with the gift of cookies! When you surprise your favorite people with fresh-baked goodness made straight from the heart, you’re letting them know that their good deeds don’t go unnoticed. Celebrate the season by spreading cheer with cookies, and help get the word out to inspire others to keep the celebration going. This Christmas, giving back is easier than ever with simple cookie recipes from Betty Crocker.
Creamy Cheesecake Filled Sugar Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 package Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix makes 12 cookies- read directions for rest of ingredients
- 1 package cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8 oz . package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8 oz . tub of frozen whipped topping thawed
- optional sprinkles
- Prepare the cookies according to the Betty Crocker instructions and put on a decoration if desired. It will make 12 cookies which you will sandwich together with the filling. To prepare the filling combine the pudding mix and softened cream cheese first with a mixer. Slowly pour in milk and mix thoroughly. Mixture will be thick at this point. Spoon in whipped topping and mix with mixer again slowly until combined. Use this as the filling for the sandwich cookies. We also rolled our sandwich cookies around the edges with the sprinkles for an added decoration.
This is our gift basket that we will be passing out tomorrow! I added a fun gift tag using the free #SpreadCheer printables on the Betty Crocker website. It all turned out so cute!
I am also having a giveaway in which one of my readers will win $20!
To enter visit the Betty Crocker #SpreadCheer page and you must create a #SpreadCheer basket and post an original photo of it on your social channels with the hashtag #SpreadCheer (also nominate your friends by tagging).
Come back here to confirm your entry by commenting on this blog discussing who you chose to #SpreadCheer to AND then link back to your social post.