Today I am starting Bunny Week here at BNC! Every-time I start to think up things that I want to make for Easter… almost all of them contain bunnies in some way or another. So get ready for 5 bunny themed recipes coming your way! 😉 I thought I would start it off with this Bunny Mix! Isn’t this fun? Annie’s Organics makes the little Cheddar and Sour Cream Bunny Snack Crackers and I have always thought that they were so adorable. I also thought that Kix cereal would be cute to represent little bunny tails! This Bunny Mix would be great to bag up and put in Easter baskets or have them in a bowl to serve at a Easter party! What I love most about this mix is that the ingredients are perfectly seasoned on their own… no need to add anything extra. Just dump everything in and serve!
I thought that the contrast in colors was just perfect for this mix. So pretty and could be served after Easter as a Spring Mix as well!
Check back tomorrow and I will have a SWEET version! My kids are loving Bunny Week already!
- 1 cup Annie's Organics Cheddar Bunny Crackers
- 1 cup Annie's Organics Sour Cream and Onion Bunny Crackers
- 1/2 cup Green Vegetable Straws broken in half
- 1/2 cup of Gardetto's Garlic Rye Chips
- 1 cup Original Kix Cereal
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g