This Beauty and the Beast Cake uses yellow icing that resembles Belle’s gorgeous dress and is topped with a glowing enchanted rose.
The little red roses add such a nice touch and then there’s the enchanted rose under a gorgeous glass dome. To top it off we even had little lights to dazzle and make the rose glow. This post for a Disney inspired Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Cake tutorial contains affiliate links.
I designed this cake one-night after10-year-old old daughter said she wanted a Disney Beauty and the Beast party theme. I secretly was hoping some day one of my daughters would love Beauty and the Beast as much as I did growing up! 😉 My favorite scenes in the movie involved the enchanted rose and so I knew this cake had to have an enchanted rose on top! Edit to update: I can’t wait for the new movie to come out! The live-action Beauty and the Beast Movie is much anticipated in our house!
My detailed tutorial is on youtube, but I have listed the products I used here too! I hope you like this cake as much as we did!!! This Beauty and the Beast Cake is just as gorgeous IRL!
- green electrical or strong tape
- rice lights or foundhere:
- 1 artificial rose
- red rose petals
- wood dome base
- glass clock dome
- for the cake:
- 1 8 inch 2 layer cake iced in yellow buttercream with shell design on top and bottom rim.
- icing tip #10 for the swags and dots
- 8 pk. Wilton icing roses, found them at Walmart but also sold online
- Use your favorite cake recipe or a regular cake mix to make the cakes for this cake. I used 2- 8 inch round cakes. Coat the cake with the buttercream tinted yellow with a gel icing food color. Use this icing for the crumb coat as well as the piping.
- I've included the full details within the complete video tutorial where I explain how to decorate the cake. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g