My husband doesn’t care for sweets that much, but he is a big fan of Snickers candy bars!
I made these Snickers Ice Cream Cupcakes and they were a big hit with the whole family! The combo of Snickers Bites, peanut butter ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate shell and caramel whipped cream is amazing!
These are perfect for game day or anytime as a snack! Just keep them in the freezer until you are ready to serve them. To make these cupcakes I used the New Snickers Bites which were the perfect size!
Start out your cupcakes by baking a small amount of cake batter for the bottom of the cakes. Once they are cooled you will place the snickers bites inside the cupcake liners.
- 2 7 oz. bags of Snickers bites
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix and ingredients to make cupcakes from the box
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. of Caramel sauce
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Chocolate shell
- Caramel sauce for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350. Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin and place 1 Tbsp. of chocolate cake batter in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Bake at 350 for around 11 to 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleanly. Leave the cupcakes in the muffin pan until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile mix the Vanilla Ice cream and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl and then place back into the freezer until you are ready to fill the cupcakes.
- Once the cupcakes are completely cooled add 4 snickers bites on top of each cupcake. Then fill the cupcakes to the top of the liner with the ice cream mixture. Keep the cupcakes in the pan and place in the freezer to completely freeze.
- Next make the caramel whipped cream for the top of the cupcakes. Mix the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and caramel sauce in a medium mixing bowl and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Once you are ready to serve:
- Take cupcakes out from their liners and cover the tops with the chocolate shell. Pipe on the whipped cream (I piped the whipped cream with tip 2A) and drizzle a little caramel sauce on top. Place half of a snickers bite on each cupcake. Serve immediately... within 10 minutes of taking them out of the freezer.
Fill up the liners with ice cream and then freeze until they are frozen solid. When ready to serve place on all of the toppings! So good!!!
We will be enjoying these cupcakes this weekend as we watch college football! Perfect to enjoy when watching the game!
These Snickers Ice Cream Cupcakes are now my new favorite treat!
Thanks for stopping by!