This post contains affiliate links for the support of Sprinkle Some Fun.
Snow Cones, Shaved Ice or Sno Balls… whatever you call them… are the quintessential summer treat in my part of the world! When I saw the recipe for Jello Shaved Ice that Annette from Tips from a Typical Mom shared at the party last week I knew I HAD to make it.
Since my favorite snow cone flavor is Dreamsicle I decided to make mine with orange Jello and Cream Soda. I added Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream in the middle with some whipped cream and sprinkles (affiliate link) on top! This is the best way to eat a snow cone if you have never tried it… it’s amazing! The ice cream mixes with the shaved ice flavors and it’s just perfect!
Think of all the yummy flavors you can come up with! So good!
- In an8x8 or 8x11 baking dish (or similar sized baking dish or pan - affiliate links) combine the boiling water and jello until the jello dissolves.
- Stir in soda and freeze for 4 hours or more until frozen solid.
- Dish out with an ice cream scoop or other spoon.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional: Serve over ice cream and top with whipped cream and sprinkles (affiliate link)!
Check out Annette’s recipe for Jello Shaved Ice too! So yummy!
Welcome to the Make Bake Create Party #16! Every Wednesday come and link up your favorite projects from the week. This could be any food, recipes, crafts or DIY! Since there are 5 hosts… your link will be seen on 5 blogs at once. SWEET! Meet your hosts:
We would love for you to follow us on facebook!
~Disclaimer and things to keep in mind~
* You may link up any DIY/ recipe/ food type post.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include The Make Bake Create button or text link to in your linked post; this is recommended to be featured!
* By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course. ( We may occasionally MAKE YOUR PROJECT OURSELVES- with a link back to your recipe or tutorial. (this gets more exposure for you… and potentially lots of traffic!)
Thanks for stopping by!