Disclaimer: This post for Disney inspired Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Cake tutorial contains affiliate links.
This cake was dreamed up one night after my 10 year old daughter said she wanted a Disney Beauty and the Beast party theme. I secretly was hoping some day one of my daughters would love Beauty and the Beast as much as I did growing up! 😉 My favorite scenes in the movie involved the enchanted rose and so I knew this cake had to have an enchanted rose on top!
My detailed tutorial is on youtube, but I have listed the products I used here too! I hope you like this cake as much as we did!!! It’s just as gorgeous IRL!
- green electrical or strong tape
- rice lights or foundhere:
- 1 artificial rose
- red rose petals
- wood dome base
- glass clock dome
- for the cake:
- 1 8 inch 2 layer cake iced in yellow buttercream with shell design on top and bottom rim.
- icing tip #10 for the swags and dots
- 8 pk. Wilton icing roses (found them at Walmart but also sold online)
- watch the youtube video for instructions!
Thanks for stopping by!