This post was created as part of a relationship in which I was sponsored by Weight Watchers. #WeightWatchers #WWsponsored.
These 12 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Muffins are a great way to meet my health goals and I knew I needed to share them!
I have to admit something right away… I do not usually eat breakfast. It’s an awful habit that I have had my whole life, but I know that I need to change because it can have a negative impact on weight loss! One of the goals my Weight Watchers coach helped me set for myself was to eat a healthy breakfast every day for a week. I decided that I needed something quick and easy to fix everyday like these 12 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Muffins! Each Egg Muffin has a Weight Watchers Points Plus Value of 3! Staying on plan is so much easier when I prepare ahead of time. I love it when I can make meals for the whole week in one day and these muffins are enough for almost 2 weeks (unless I eat 2 at a time)!
This recipe is so delicious and I now get excited about breakfast. I know that you will love these tasty breakfast egg muffins too!
12 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Muffins! 3WWP+
- Egg and Cheese Base:
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Use 1 to 2 Tbsp. of any veggie or lean meat that you want. It can be a mixture of veggies/ meats too. here are some that I used:
- Carrots with lean Roast beef and onions
- Tomatoes and Spinach with a little powdered garlic sprinkled
- Salsa with onions
- Mushrooms with spinach ham and a sprinkle of powdered garlic
- Lean Cubed Ham with onions and red peppers
- Sun dried tomatoes with spinach fresh tomatoes, lean cubed ham and a sprinkle of italian herb seasoning
- Spinach and Onions with a little garlic sprinkled
- Preheat Oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or your choice of oil. Put 1 to 2 Tbsp. of your choice in fillings (see my suggestions above) into each muffin cavity. Beat together eggs, egg whites and parmesan cheese. Pour the Egg Base into the muffin cavities until they are 2/3 of the way full then sprinkle a small amount of the cheddar cheese onto the top of each egg muffin. Bake at 350 for around 20 minutes or until the centers are baked through. Serve immediately or wrap each egg muffin in plastic wrap and store in the freezer until ready to use. Heat up in the microwave on high covered with a paper towel for around 1 minute (microwave ovens vary so yours may need more or less time).
My Weight Watchers Personal Coach asked me, “What needs to happen for you to make time to eat breakfast?” during our meeting. This simple question was a wake up call for me because I have never given it much thought. I know the reason I don’t eat breakfast is that I I don’t make time for myself and my own needs. My goal for this past week was to wake up a little earlier and make myself breakfast before anyone else was awake. Did it work? It sure did and I know that I am well on my way to getting healthy. Having my personal coach as an accountability is really helping so far. What personal goals have you set recently? Are you a healthy breakfast eater or a total breakfast slacker like me? If you are then I promise there is hope… but you have to plan and getting a Weight Watchers personal coaching session is a great way to start!