My hubby and I like to explore new places and try new things every once in a while. A town nearby us has a store that sells Farmer’s Market products year round. We decided to visit there last Saturday and I found a huge bag of chopped raw coconut (unsweetened). I thought of the super cute Bunny Tails that I saw at Pizzazzerie the other day and decided to create my own version using the raw coconut. The raw/ dried coconut is nothing like the shredded/sweet kind. It’s crunchy like coconut gets when you toast it! These are the best tasting truffles I have ever had thanks to the Biscoff cookies and spread. It was really hard to not eat the whole batch, but I was REALLY good and only ate 1/2 of one! 😉
Have you ever tried Biscoff Cookies? I like them a lot… I like the Biscoff Cookie Spread even more. WOW! That stuff is good! I found mine at Walmart the other day and knew I had to try it. 😉
I just LOVE these little guys! If you are wondering about the coconut: My hubby said it wasn’t an over-powering taste like the shredded is to him and I agree. I love these truffles! I hope you will too!
- 1 cup of raw dried and chopped coconut
- 8 crushed Lotus Biscoff Cookies
- ¼ cup of Biscoff Spread
- 2 oz. of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 8 bars of Almond Bark
- Mix together the cream cheese, crushed cookies and Biscoff Spread. Once they are mixed form them into small balls and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight (cover them with plastic wrap).
- Pour coconut into a small bowl.
- Melt the almond bark according to the package and dip one ball into the bark and cover it thoroughly with the almond bark. Immediately transfer the ball to the bowl with the coconut. Cover the ball with the coconut and then set on a piece of wax paper. Repeat with all the truffles. Let them cool until they are hard to the touch. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!