Lollipop Flower Cupcakes
I am officially ready for springtime weather! I do have to admit that I love the snow that we have had recently, but the cold I do not enjoy as much. I made these cupcakes last summer for my daughter’s birthday and they were so fun! I am already thinking of making them again. They would remind me of warmer days! 🙂 I saw these first from Martha Stewart, but I made a few adjustments by using bigger cupcake liners, air heads for the green leaves and custom colored sprinkles!
These would be super easy to whip up for any kind of occasion. They are sure to be a hit with the kids!
So for now I will just look at these and think about Sunshine, Lollipops and CUPCAKES… 😉
- your favorite boxed cake mix and ingredients to make the cake
- white icing
- custom colored sprinkles in any color you want (see the tutorial)
- lollipops (any colors will work)
- green air heads or green taffy
- Make cupcakes according to the package and once they are cooled ice them. Dip each of the cupcakes in the custom colored sprinkles (or any sprinkles you want). Cut out the leaves using a leaf cookie cutter or cut into the shapes you want with a knife. Stick the lollipop in the middle and then arrange the leaves around the base. Enjoy!
I do however like the cold and snow for one thing… Snow is SO pretty and perfect for pictures. Here is one of my babies:
Is it wintry in your part of the world?
Thanks for stopping by!