Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee
It's so easy to make a homemade frappucino and this recipe is the best! It's a copycat of the Mocha Cookie Crumble that Starbucks had years ago and it quickly became our favorite!
- I full tray of frozen coffee ice cubes coffee brewed then placed in ice cube trays and frozen overnight; affiliate
- 3/4 or 1 cup milk more or less to taste and consistency
- 1-2 tbs sugar more or less to taste; affiliate
- 2 tbs Hershey's Chocolate Syrup affiliate
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips affiliate
- 1/4 cup crushed Oreo Cookies use with the middle cream part taken out; affiliate
- Chocolate whipped cream Beat together 1/4 cup sugar with 2 tbs cocoa [affiliate] and 1 cup whipping cream
Here's is my Facebook Live video of how to make this amazing drink!