This fun Fall Pumpkin Party shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallWithATwist #CollectiveBias
What is not to love about this time of year? I’ve been so excited the last week since the weather turned a bit cooler and it really put me in the mood for Fall decorating and baking. My favorite Fall celebrations involve carving, cooking and baking with pumpkins so I threw this party to celebrate the Fall season. It turned out so fun and festive. The table decor and pumpkin themed foods would be perfect for any fall occasion or at Thanksgiving.
For the food I thought I would come up with some ways to use the pumpkin theme for comfort foods. These chicken biscuit pumpkins turned out so cute! Just 3 ingredients too.
Fall Pumpkin Party
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package of MorningStar Farms Chik'n Nuggets
- Pretzel rods
- melted butter
- Separate the biscuits from the can and flatten them out. Place one Chik'N Nugget inside each biscuit and make sure to wrap the biscuit dough completely around it. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuit dough is starting to brown. Take out and let cool. Place a portion of a pretzel rod in the tops of the chicken biscuits and brush the biscuits with butter. Serve warm.
I used MorningStar Farms Chik’n Nuggets for the Chicken Biscuit Pumpkins and we all loved the taste of the nuggets and biscuits cooked together. I also used the MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles for the Stuffed Mini Pumpkins which also tasted great! I love that the MorningStar Farms has so many great options.
I pick up my MorningStar Farms products at Target because I love the selection they have of tasty meatless meal starters.
For the stuffed mini pumpkins I just scraped out the insides of some mini pumpkins and used them as bowls. I filled them with a mixture of the MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles, a chipotle spice mix and some pumpkin seeds on top. It turned out both tasty and beautiful.
Fall Pumpkin Party
- 1 package MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles
- 1 16 oz . package of frozen mixed vegetables I used a fall veggie blend, but most veggies will work in this
- 1 tsp . ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 tsp . cumin
- 1 tsp . smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp . garlic
- shelled pumpkin seeds can also be toasted
- for the mini pumpkins:
- 8 mini pumpkins with tops cut off and insides taken out
- Place all ingredients except pumpkin seeds into a large skillet and heat on medium heat until everything is cooked throughly. Stir regularly. Let simmer covered for another 5 minutes and stuff the mini pumpkins with the mixture. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on top.
These “mumkins” are so beautiful and easy to make. My kids also got in on the fun by helping me pick out pumpkins and taking out the “guts” once we brought them home. Once you have them gutted you can either stick the whole planter pot inside the pumpkins or just take them out of the pots and put the dirt and roots directly inside. Once the pumpkins start rotting just take the mums out and plant them in the dirt. You can also send your guests home with a mumkin or two if you want!
Last but not least we had these cute Pumpkin Spice Cream Puffs! I just used pre-made cream puffs and sprinkled some pumpkin spice on the tops of them. Then we put the small pretzel sticks in the tops for the look of pumpkins. They were super cute and so tasty! The whole party set up was easy to set up and perfect for the season.
How do you like to celebrate the Fall and Thanksgiving? I’d love to hear your ideas for a Fall Twist on comfort foods!