These 10 Easy Soup Ideas are a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveLunchIn #CollectiveBias
I used to laugh at my mom because I never understood why she would often forget to eat lunch. Now that I am an adult I can relate to her and I often forget to eat lunch too. Most of the time I fix my girls something to eat then quickly get back to working on other things. I have good intentions of making myself something, but when I don’t have a plan I usually skip lunch. That is why I need things like the Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups. Paired with a salad or sandwich they make a meal that I get excited about because they don’t need a lot of time to prepare and they taste great!
I always buy my Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups at Walmart. I love all the Campbell’s soup collections, but the Slow Kettle Style Soups add a little something extra. It’s more to my sophisticated palate’s liking (even though my girls sneak bites from me and love them too)! 🙂
I love having these soups on hand for easy lunches. They are easy to pair with a salad or a sandwich like this Grilled Ham and Cheese with Butter and Herbs! I can make this ahead of time and wrap it up in plastic wrap and heat it up for a few seconds while my soup is heating up. Even if I don’t make it ahead of time it only takes 10 minutes total to prepare!
10 Easy Soup Ideas! Grilled Ham and Cheese with Butter and Herbs
- 1 wheat roll split in half lengthwise
- italian seasoning or your favorite seasonings
- provolone cheese
- Assemble Sandwich with the cheese, ham and a sprinkle of seasoning. Place butter in the bottom of a skillet and let melt. Place sandwich on the melted butter and grill each side until it is golden brown. Take out of skillet and let cool before eating. Enjoy!
Now that I have these soups on hand I made meal plan based on pairing these soups with other easy to fix sides.
Here are my 10 Easy Soup Ideas for Pairing with the Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups:
1. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque paired with a grilled wheat roll with ham, provolone cheese, butter and herbs.
2. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Texas- Style Angus Beef Chili with Black Beans paired with Jalapeño Cornbread.
3. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay Soup paired with Crispy French Bread brushed with butter and herbs.
4. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Braised Beef Stew paired with cornbread and butter.
5. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder paired with Oyster Crackers or French bread.
6. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Fiesta Chicken Lime Tortilla Soup paired with White Meat Chicken paired with tortilla chips.
7. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Bisque paired with cheddar biscuits.
8. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque paired with a 4 cheese grilled cheese sandwich.
9. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean Soup paired with a Caesar salad.
10. Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Baked Potato Soup with Applewood Smoked Bacon
The sides can all be made ahead of time and heated for a few seconds in the microwave after the soup is finished cooking.
Now I don’t have much of an excuse to skip lunch again! It’s amazing how much better I feel when I take time for a quick lunch. What would you pair with the Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups and which soup would you try first? I’d love to hear your ideas!