This post contains affiliate links.
We are less than a week away from Valentine’s day and now is the time to start thinking of getting whatever candy and desserts you want if you haven’t already! I picked up these little marshmallows that are shaped like a heart and thought I would make a fun treat for my kids. One thing I love is Rocky Road ice cream and I knew those flavors would taste great in brownie form too. These Valentine Rocky Road Brownies are the perfect Valentine recipe for the brownie lover!!!
These marshmallows make the topping gooey and delicious! The nuts add a nice crunch and helps to offset all the sweetness… just like in the ice cream version!
Of course these would not be complete without a sprinkling of Valentines themed sprinkles! So fun!
Valentine Rocky Road Brownies!
- 1 recipe for brownies baked
- 1 bag heart shaped marshmallows affiliate link
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds affiliate link, chopped
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate for drizzling affiliate link
- valentine sprinkles affiliate link
- While the brownies are still warm from the oven add the marshmallows on top. Add the drizzle of white chocolate then add nuts and sprinkles. enjoy!
Here are the items I used (affiliate links):