I used these baby products by JOHNSON’S® to care for my little one as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #johnsonspartners All opinions are my own.
You may remember a few weeks ago when I shared my best tips for making bath-time stress free for a baby. Those tips have worked so well for my 11 month old that he crawls straight to the bath as soon as I open the bathroom door. If he could get his little leg over that edge I know he would climb in there in an instant! He is so fun to watch as he splashes around and I cherish these moments I get to spend with him. He loves the to play in the bubbles made from JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash. The smell of JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe baby wash will forever remind me of giving him a bath and the awesome way he smells after bath-time. Did you know that there are several other uses for JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe Baby Wash other than bathing a baby? I am including my 5 favorites here.
5 Amazing Uses for JOHNSON’S® Baby Wash (other than washing babies)
1. Make a Foaming Hand Soap- Fill a new or used clean foaming hand soap container with water and two caps of JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash. Secure the pump and gently turn bottle on the side until the soap is combined. Make sure not to shake it up or there will be too many bubbles inside.
2. Use JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash to gently take off bandages- Take a small amount on a cotton ball and rub it on the bandaid while pulling it off of the skin.
3. Clean your makeup brushes- The gentle formula of JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash is perfect for not only your baby’s sensitive skin, but also the delicate bristles of a makeup brush! Wash them once a week by mixing water and a cap of JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash in a glass. Swish the brush around until the make up is removed. Rinse and dry before using.
4. Makeup Remover for Face- Not only does it remove makeup from a makeup brush, but it also effectively removes makeup from your face! Just wash your face with a tsp. or so of the JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash like you normally wash your face. You can use a regular washcloth or a round cotton disk with the JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby Wash and a little water to remove any stubborn makeup around the eyes.
5. Shine your leather shoes- This only works on real leather, but the JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe Baby wash can make them shine like new! Just dab a bit on and rub it in until they shine.
Isn’t it awesome that you can use JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe Baby Wash for so many things? JOHNSON’S® Baby Head to Toe Baby wash is Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Hypoallergenic, has added moisturizer to help promote skin hydration after the bath and has a new, improved hypoallergenic fragrance that is specially designed for infants. Also… did you know that JOHNSON’S® now offers a peace of mind guarantee? You can try JOHNSON’S® products for 30 days and if you don’t love it then JOHNSON’S® will reimburse you the purchase price!
I trust using JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe Baby Wash on all my babies. Have you tried the new formula of JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe Baby Wash yet for your little one? Which of the 5 amazing uses would you like to try with it?
Thanks for stopping by!